Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Week 11 Peer Review

Week 11 Peer Reviews
Jamie
Great job on the lead in paragraph that eventually leads to the revelation that we will be in a cemetery. It was drawn out perfectly to build interest in the piece.
In the Bus Ride writings I noticed a lot more of the psychological components of the characters than I did the actual writing style. Great job on both writings.

Kayla
I thoroughly enjoyed the excellent descriptions included in your posts this week. I had a difficult time identifying with the writings and characters in all three of your posts this week but was amazed by the beauty and style you used throughout writing them.
Kimberly
I particularly like the way you intro your stories, the backstory approach provides very helpful insight to the story I am about to read. Excellent work. You used concepts and ideas that can be related to by almost anyone and the beautiful and eloquent style of writing makes for great reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment