Thursday, February 3, 2011

Prompt #8 Slipknot, The Bleeding

"I remember when all the games began, remember every little lie and every last goodbye"
We had been together for several very intense months, but the thrill was fading.

"Promises you broke, words you choked on and I never walked away, still a mystery to me" 
Its a lot more difficult to break up with someone when you live with them, love them, and think they may be "the one". If only you do this or say that everything will be wonderful again. She is so beautiful, I love her.

"Well I'm so empty, I'm better off without you you're better off without me"
Why do I feel so alone, even when were together these days? What can I say, what can I do to fix this. We will change, we will make this work.

"Well your so ugly, I'm better off without you and you're better off alone"
Where did the mutual respect go, the sweet little kisses, playing with my hair and stroking my neck when I drove. When did my partner, my best friend become my enemy? Whats with all the fighting, and worse still the silence?

"The lying, the bleeding, the screaming, was tearing me apart. The hatred, decieving, disaster, its over now"
That's it I'm out. Keep the fuckin microwave and the DVD's. Who will pay your way now, support your habits. Take the bus you bitch. She's beautiful when she crys.

"Paint the mirror black to forget you, but I  still picture your face and the way you used to taste"
Still think of her constantly, what is she doing, who is she doing, is she ok, maybe I was wrong?

"Roses in the glass dead and wilted, to you this all means nothing, everything to you is nothing"
How could she replace me so quickly, how did things go so bad so fast. Did she ever really care or was she just using me? Does she care about anything, can she care about anything except her fix?

"Well you're so filthy, I'm better off without your, you're better off without me. Well I'm so ugly, I'm better off without you and you're better off alone"
Hate her and that fucked up house, miss her. Ill kill him, I love her

The lying, the bleeding, the screaming was tearing me apart. The hatred, deceiving, disaster its over now"
Why did I go back, I knew better, hate her, hate her. I hope shes OK, does she need me, miss her.

"Well as wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me"
I love you, I love you to baby. I'm sorry we will make it work this time, everything will be different this time, I know baby, I know, I love you....

"You're the darkest burning star, you're my perfect disease"
"The lying, the screaming, the bleeding is tearing me apart, the hatred, deceiving, disaster its over"
This time, for sure this time, Ilove you, I love you to baby

"The lying, the bleeding , the screaming was tearing me apart. The hatred, deceiving disaster its over now"
"Its over, its over now"
Will I ever love again, will another ever love me again, I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment