Wednesday, April 20, 2011

wOULD HAVE BEEN COOLER WITH PICTURES

I found love for all, ultimate serenity, actually felt the touch of God, god reached out a helping hand to get me back in the right hole. This woman is a saint. , shes a caregiver saving lives daily at Banner Health. She cooks she cleans, she folds all of the whites and never loses a sock! We immediately moved in together and started a real grown up type life. We bought two beautiful puppies and one fat lazy cat and boom we were a family, we had children to care for. She took the engagement ring and said yes. This one, This one, I will grow old and die with this woman. We will always be perfect and happy! I will trust her and her judgment absolutely, she loves me and has never a bad intention towards me. Trust is the single most important thing in a relationship, and I trust her ABSOUTELY, it feels so good




THIS SPACE IS SUPPOSED TO BE FILLED WITH PICTURES THAT i COULD NOT MAKE PASTE, MY APOLOGIES i THINK IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN COOL BUT ITS ALREADY 12:15 SO I GIVE UP:)







But she lied. She was seeing him while wearing my ring. No more love, house, pets, clean laundry; I burned that whole place to the ground. My once beloved and him are making a lot of noise in the trunk of my cay. Might be uncomfortable laying on top of that shovel, axe, duct tape….oh ye the cutting torch set. There will be no more lies tonight. I will learn from her pain and find a better victim, I mean girlfriend next week. Hold on tight you cheating cunt this ride to the remote desert will definitely be bumpy!

No comments:

Post a Comment