Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Peer Review 4-26-11

amie
Dinosaurs  was an interesting piece of writing, it would go great in a short story book somewhere. Very cute and clever, an effective method of storytelling. Coachillin’ was very well written as well. I want to go! It was interesting how you started on such a low note and then switched it up by the end. This makes for interesting reading, everyone likes a happy ending.

Kayla
Even I Have Them was a beautifully crafted submission. You have an incredible ability to tell stories and you use the language very effectively. All Conquers Love was a very nice piece of writing as well. I enjoyed the way you used the spacing between the dialogues to control the flow of the story. This method seems to force me to concentrate more on the dialogue because the spacing slows me down and I read more completely what is being said.

Kimberly
Childhood Wants was a very well written narration. I like the way the pictures and short paragraphs break up the story and also lend such great detail to what is being described. The message is a very heartwarming story as well and who doesn’t like some of that every once in a while. I read Prompt 50 several times and still think somehow I just read an advertisement. Here we go again with the “graphic novel” I will hold my tongue today on the ridiculousness of comics, in fact I won’t even mention their childishness. I won’t say any of these things because I did like this submission because the characters were funny looking and they made me smile. Good jobJ

No comments:

Post a Comment