Thursday, April 14, 2011

Prompt #49 It most assuredly takes up a particuler spot in space

Upon reviewing the excerpts mentioned in writing prompt 49 I extrapolated the following conclusions.
Text:
I found the storyline in both of these writings to be fairly interesting and easy to follow and grasp for myself and the average excerpt reading American. They were relevant to the situation exhibited and conveyed intent to be written by the writer, this is assuming of course there was in fact a writer to construct these particular word structures that I have just reviewed. I did not care for the font that these particular word structures that were written by the writers , used. If I were the determining individual whose monetary and prestige indices were summarily decided upon primarily by their net yearly monetary income, then I would personally and professionally determine not the aforementioned font but would assuredly have better than a %99 mathematical chance of determining a more typeset type serif font to convey the previously intended product that would ensure my continued predetermined and decidedly best monetary interest.
Graphics:
I was quite simply easily enthralled by the amazing  gift of the particular individuals who performed the labor and the intensely vital task  of conveying the true essence of what is to me a spot taken up, a void filled in an immensely and ever-growing scientific phenomena all of us whom rely on to supply the life giving air that we breathe, sunshine that we feel on our amazing  glorious skin and the clean hydrogen based structure that we utilize to remove all the heat from and freeze into the frozen  structures that some individuals refer to as ice cubes and enjoy  in their own particular brand of liquid refreshment or frozen concoction. I also immensely particularly enjoyed the colors utilized in the illustration section of these excerpts. The fantastic contrast of the black and white, that really is pretty dam special.
In general I John Smith do hereby swear that the graphic novel or “comic book” is not my favorite method of writing excerpts.  It does work well for advertising pricks who are taking over this country and sending all the work to China. Those aforementioned pricks do a much better job at creating graphics and text than the two authors that I referred previously and are found in writers Prompt 49. There was humor in the stories that I liked and would possibly like to emulate in my writing someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment