Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Writing prompt 7 Kitchen

My apologies in advance if my crude language offends anyone, I felt it was necessary to convey the story


Not country ham again, how will I ever chew it? Why does mom have to fix me breakfast every day, why can’t I eat pop tarts like all my friends? That fucker Grady. Sucker punch me right in the jaw. I thought it was broken for sure. Luckily I think he knocked me out for a minute because he must have been kicking me for awhile, looking at all the bruises on my back this morning. Oh no moms looking at me weird must chew and act like nothing’s wrong. Hurts so bad, I wonder if it is broken.
What mom? Oh my jaw, yea me and Matt were play wrestling yesterday and he got me in a good headlock. Yea it feels a little swollen. No it doesn’t hurt much. Yea the ham and eggs are good just not to hungry this morning.
Oh ugh the hangover doesn’t help. So thirsty, will she suspect if I ask for more OJ, damn ham is so salty. What time is it, oh plenty of time, no excuse to get out of here. That bastard. 24 years old and has to sucker punch a 15 year old. I’ll get that prick, already got his girl, oh yea that explains the sucker punch.
What’s that mom? No we didn’t do much last night, just crusin town. Yea Hope and I are still dating. No I was home by 10. No I’ve been good. Yea should be all A’s and B’s this quarter.
Ouch, it hurts so bad to chew. Yea I was home by 10 but I snuck back out by 10:30 ha ha. You have no idea what I really do. Hope and I are doing a lot more than dating. Just ask Grady, evidently he heard all about it. Who could have told him, was it Hope? Is she still seeing him too? I’m gonna get that asshole, burn his fuckin house down. So thirsty. Oh it hurts to chew.
Thanks for breakfast mom, it was delicious as usual. Are you losing weight, you look younger every day. I love you too, have a good day.
Burn his fuckin house down, that’s what I’ll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment