Thursday, January 27, 2011

Prompt #6 captured man

How could the missus say those things about me? Not one day since the Man bought me have I spoke my mind out loud. Not one time have I made that bitch wait for her hot water, for her cold water, for her fire to warm the room. I carry that water, carry that firewood, clean that woodstove, chop that wood, pump that water, keep that slime from growing in my buckets, keep my chop axe sharp. Keep my suit clean so as not to embarrass her if her uppity fat ass friends catch site of me. I clean my shoes before I come in the house so as not to dirty her precious rugs. I use that lotion she gave me to keep my hands and fingers soft even though I still have to do hard labor. I trim my callouses and file my nails so as not to catch them on her fine silk undies. I brush my teeth with that funny smelling paste she gave me and always keep my little man clean so she can do that thing with her mouth like she likes to sometimes. I aint never told her her dirty place stank, ain't never told her she need to brush her stinky gin smellin mouth or wash out some of those creases and folds on her pasty body that get to stinkin on the hot days. I aint never tole her my tongue gets tired and it hurts my neck sometimes trying to make her moan. I aint never complain that I have to do all my regular chores and keep that bitch happy in that dirty way too. Oh you such a fine young buck she say, oh I aint never seen one that big she say, slip out the back stair so nobody see you leaving she say, and next time you better last a little longer she say.
I miss my sweet Sinay, I hope she bein treated better wherever she is than we be here on this white mans farm. I hope she remember me and know that its memories of her and her wet love is the only thing get me through those long afternoons in that pale bitches room.
And that bitch said that about me? I aint never show her no  disrespect. I aint never tell her nothin but yes mam, oh you get me so hot mam oh you so pretty mam, that fat white bitch. I make her moan 4, 5 times a day sometimes, what more she want. Marcus say he never make her moan more than twice, that probably why she have him sent to field work. That poor boy, he get a taste of the Mans whip every other day, that poor boy big but he simple in the mind um-hm. What I worried bout him for I'm the one standing here on this barrel with this rope around my neck. How that bitch gonna say that about me? I guess she found somebody make her moan 10 times. Aint that about a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment